If you have landed on this page, that means you are probably a victim of a fraudulent online company which presents itself as a broker but is in fact a scam.
Basically, you tried to get your money back from the broker you are trading with by sending them e-mails, going to their live chat, trying to contact your manager by Skype etc. but without success. You are feeling like you are been played by the broker and that you might not see your money again.
Claim a chargeback !
Don’t panic. MyChargeBack will do everything they can to get a chargeback for you and they offer a free consultation to see if you’ll qualify for their fund recovery program. If you do qualify, they can quickly tell you if any fees or success commissions would apply to your case.
As we said earlier, if you feel like you are been played by the broker where you deposited your hard earned money and that the chance to see your money are low, a chargeback might be your last option.
However, you can only start a chargeback process under certain conditions :
- you deposited the funds to the broker by credit card or debit card and the deposit amount is over $3,000.
- you deposited the funds to the broker by bank transfer and the deposit amount is over $20,000.
Depending on your case (circumstances, evidence, background, documents, terms and conditions etc.), our partner will contact you and confirm if your case is eligible for a chargeback process. If your case is confirmed, they will file a dispute based on what happened and the process to get your money back will start ! Just click on the button below in order to file a new chargeback case.
What is the chargeback process ?
If your case is confirmed by our chargeback partner, find bellow the steps that you should be taking :
- You should identify the name of the broker you were trading with. Also if this broker has a license, if he is non-regulated and the total of your deposit. You will notice that I did not talk about profit. The reason is that you might not be able to withdraw your profits… usually the broker that scammed your money “made” you with some profits in order to make you deposit more money and give you “fake hope”.
- Try to withdraw your money in a “peace” way from your the broker by making sure your account has all the required documents as requested by the broker (copy of Credit Card, ID picture, proof of address and such.) You will also need to contact your manager by Skype, e-mail, phone, WhatsApp etc. If your manager is not answering, you may need to contact his boss, live chat and the broker support. If you feel like you are been played and that they are not answering positively, then chargeback is your last resort.
- If the broker is not answering to your withdrawal request or refund requests, you can open a case and contact our partner to assist you to get your money back. Keep in mind that they will only be able to assist the following : deposited the funds to the broker by credit card or debit card from $3,000 or by bank transfer from $20,000. Our partner is specialized in online fraud. You can contact them here if you have been stolen by a fraudulent online company.
Make sure to have all the documents, chat history, proofs for your case. The more you have, the better it is for you and for our partner to work effectively on your case.
Is it possible to win a chargeback case against an online broker ?
It is definitely possible and the actual success rate of our partners is about 90%. Those brokers can’t act like Far West time without law and impunity. There are actions that can be taken against them in this process. If your case is genuine and solid, a settlement can definitely be reached.
The average delay for a chargeback is usually 120 days from the days your open your case with our partner. It can differ from more or less but it is usually this time frame.
As a conclusion and after seen a lots of stories, we would like to remind you that you should NEVER be involved with shady non-regulated companies.