Trading can get tricky if the traders do not know which broker to trade with. First of all, you should make sure that you are trading with REGULATED BROKERS only such IqOption .
Regulators of Binary Option & Forex Brokers.
Most of the Binary Option & Forex brokers have to be licensed with the Cyprus Securities and Exchanges Commission (CySEC) as it is the main regulator body in the online trading market.
However each country has their own financial regulator delivering licences to trusted and safe binary options / forex brokers. We are highly advising you to deal with regulated brokers only.
Find bellow a list of regulators by country :
- Australia – Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) – http://www.asic.gov.au/
- Belize – International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) – http://www.ifsc.gov.bz/
- Canada – Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) – http://www.iiroc.ca/
- Cyprus – Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) – http://www.cysec.gov.cy/
- Czech Republic – Czech National Bank (CNB) – http://www.cnb.cz/en/
- Denmark – Finanstilsynet (FSA) – http://www.finanstilsynet.dk/da/
- Estonia – MTR Majandus (MTR) – https://mtr.mkm.ee/
- France – Banque de France (BDF) – http://www.acpr.banque-france.fr/
- Germany – Bundesanstalt fur Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin) – http://www.bafin.de/EN/
- Hong Kong – Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission – http://www.sfc.hk/
- Hungary – Pénzügyi Szervezetek Állami Felügyelete (PSZÁF) – http://www.mnb.hu/
- Italy – Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (CONSOB) – http://www.consob.it/
- Israel – Israel Securities Authority (ISA) – http://www.isa.gov.il/
- Japan – Financial Services Agency (FSA) – http://www.fsa.go.jp/en/
- Mexico – Comisión Nacional Bancaria y de Valores – http://www.gob.mx/cnbv
- Malaysia – Securities Commission of Malaysia (SCM) – http://www.sc.com.my
- Netherlands – Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) – http://www.afm.nl/
- Russia – Financial Market Relations Regulation Center (FMRCC) – http://fmrrc.ru/en
- Singapore – Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) – http://www.mas.gov.sg/
- Spain – Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV) – http://www.cnmv.es/
- Slovakia – National Bank of Slovakia (NBS) – http://www.nbs.sk/
- South Africa – Financial Services Board (FSB) – http://www.fsb.co.za/
- Sweden – Finansinspektionen (FI) – http://www.fi.se/
- United Kingdom – Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) – http://www.fsa.gov.uk
- United States – U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission – http://www.cftc.gov
- Vanuatu – Vanuatu Financial Services Commission – https://www.vfsc.vu/
How to protect yourself ?
We strongly advise you to deal with financial firms that are authorized to operate by the CySEC and by the regulator body of your country.
You should check the websites above to ensure they are registered and authorized. If a firm does not appear to be regulated, you should avoid them at any cost.
You should be aware that if you trade with non-regulated firm, it will be very hard to get any help from a regulator as they are not responsible for them.
Avoid scams and non-regulated brokers
There are steps you can take to make sure you are dealing with an non-regulated broker, and to protect yourself from fraud.
- Reject cold calls : They are pushy for you to invest about a BIG OPPORTUNITY and that you have to take your chance today. If they are too pushy something is wrong for sure.
- Stop sending money : If you think you have been scammed you should stop sending money to the broker you are involved with. If you have given them your credit cards details, you should block further transaction as soon as possible.
- Check if the broker is authorised or registered : It is very important for you and your money to deal with regulated and licensed brokers only.
- Check our list of blacklisted brokers : Binary Options Blacklist and Forex Blacklist check which broker is blacklisted or not authorised to operate.
Hopefully this page will help and assist you for what ever reason you have landed here. Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.